As the team prepared for the Public Libraries Association conference in the US this month we began to think about Nashville, the host city this year. We know Nashville is a city that’s about more than just country music. Like EnvisionWare, there’s a lot more to see and discover than you might know. Still, as we pack our bags and head to the home of the Grand Ole Opry we can help but tap our toes to the country tune Simple.
This country music hit from a Nashville-grown band summarizes our approach to patron service and library efficiency. At EnvisionWare, we make it simple for libraries to implement self-service solutions that improve customer service and free-up staff time.
- Our full line of RFID solutions, including our new disc reader and wide aisle gates
- The latest version of OneStop™, our self-service circulation solution.
- The 24-Hour Library™, available in two sizes depending on the needs of your community
- The Library Document Station™, our all-in-one scanning, faxing and copying solution
- Computer and print management, including mobile printing
- eCommerce solutions for self-service payments throughout the library
Contact your local EnvisionWare team to discover how you can make life simple for your patrons to get the services they need and your staff to have more time to focus on your community.