EnvisionWare is a global leader in the development and deployment of innovative software and hardware systems that support the needs of the library industry with clients and partners around the world.
We are seeking a technically adept and task oriented individual who will be, along with a team, responsible for technical support, while solving issues that relate to EnvisionWare products and services, all while maintaining a high standard of customer service.
EnvisionWare offers a comprehensive benefits package with employer paid benefits for employee including matching 401(k) Plan, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, and exceptional medical, dental, short term & long term disability, and life insurance coverage.
EnvisionWare employs and supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA/M/F/D/V and E-verify participant.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Identifies and documents customer needs and objectives, and use this information to plan, prepare, schedule, and execute resolution of issues quickly.
- Replicate reported technical issues and document the process used to recreate the problem in the issue.
- Replicate and document specifications and technical issues.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues using hands on tools and remote software.
- Building rapport with partners, customers, and third party IT professionals.
- Must think critically and logically, with an inclination to follow methodology and the adaptability to create and learn new processes.
- Critical and logical thinking for troubleshooting issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work individually, and in collaboration with a team, in a fast paced team environment.
Candidates with skills or experience in the following areas are a plus:
- Experience or knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Macintosh operating systems.
- Working knowledge of HTML and MySQL.
- Understand the roles of routers, subnets, firewalls, gateways, proxies, and wireless access points.
- Experience with resolving software and hardware such as POS systems, vending devices, Ecommerce applications, and RFID technology.
- Familiarity with installing, networking, and configuring network printers.
- Experience or knowledge in the library industry.
- Experience with proprietary software troubleshooting a huge plus and defect identification.
APPLY for the position of EnvisionWare Support Technician. Only applications submitted via our website will be reviewed.