Modern Kiosk Menu Available for Free to Customers Under Maintenance
Launch Command™, the patron self-service kiosk menu, is now available for FREE to PC Reservation®, LPT:One™, Copy Payment Manager™ and eCommerce Self-service customers under maintenance. This new product replaces the legacy Launch Command and offers the same rich visual display offered at self-checkout stations. OneStop™ Launch Command Edition uses the same engaging interface as OneStop™ to enable self-service reservations, print release and fine payment.
This interface takes customisation to a new level, making it easy to use your own logo and branding colors. You can use your own photos to showcase your library or community, select from a bank of out-of-the box themes, or a combination.
- Display an attractive, customised self-service menu
- Use theme images supplied with the application
- Show program images on Menu
- Display an RSS feed from a library website or an event program
- Customise the background image and colors
- Add a library logo via preference settings
- Enable/Disable menu options via a browser
- Centrally administer all stations for appearance and settings
- Apply a template from a configured station to other stations
- Multiple language support for multiple languages
- Change menu to high contrast mode
- Adjust display height
- Increase the menu font
- Pay fines and make deposits in an intuitive, integrated workflow
- Email payment and deposit receipts made with eCommerce services
In addition to better graphical menus, all administration is browser based – from any browser, anywhere so menu choices can be enabled or disabled with the click of a mouse. One kiosk can be configured and then a template of those settings can be applied to other self-service stations. Promotional images for library programs and a news feed from an events program or a library website can be added. Library branding can be applied consistently across the entire self-service enterprise.
Existing customers already have a license to run OneStop Launch Command Edition and there’s no maintenance fee. To install this software simply go to the Customer Centre Downloads page and select OneStop (if you select Launch Command there is a choice that redirects to OneStop). Download the OneStop installer and then setup your preferences. Refer to the OneStop administrator manual for details and then use the CloudConnect™ manual to see how to administer your self-service menus from any browser, anywhere.