Now you can offer patrons a complete reservation system, including computers, study room bookings, 3D printer time, game console use and almost any other device or facility location with minimal installation time systemwide and virtually zero maintenance.
Built on EnvisionWare’s revolutionary CloudNine® platform, a multi-tenant cloud service, the new Reservation Service is web-based and available as a hosted service or for local installation. The Service includes all of the features you know and trust with PC Reservation combined with the advantages of a web-based tool and offering exciting new capabilities.
- Reserve Virtually any Type of Device
- Book Study Rooms
- Manage Centrally from Any Browser
- Choose from Classic PC Reservation Management and/or Queue Management
- Book to the Minute and Extend Reservations
- Send Print, Email and SMS Notifications
- Built to serve the smallest library and the largest consortium
- Built entirely on a API that can facilitate custom apps and third party integration
- Responsive Design for Multi-device Use
- Extensive Customization Capabilities
- Private and Accessible
- Multiple Language Options
- Use with Mac, PC and Chrome devices
- Accessible with new font and contrast controls
Features are being released in phases.
The Reservation Service is easy to administer. CloudNine’s innovative ZeroClient design means you can install a public client once and your job is done – the system delivers updated client components at startup.
For a preview of CloudNine and our new Reservation Service, visit us at PLA Booth #1101.